Preparation and Supervision during Unit Shutdowns
Benefit from the experience of GR SUPERVISION to optimize the preparation and supervision during unit shutdowns worldwide.
Our missions as preparer and supervisor during unit shutdowns.
We offer a comprehensive service, including:
- The preparation of spare parts (Bill of materials analysis, Validation of serial numbers, Consultation with Suppliers, PDR Recommendation-Supply, Issue of orders, Follow-up of supplies)
- Selecting local stakeholders (Audits of potential subcontractors, Human Resources Analysis, Material Resources Verification, Capacity of the workshops-Load plans)
- Follow-up of the work, coordination between site and workshops, planning application and monitoring, assessment to determine retouching or replacement of parts, validation of functional tests.
- The preparation of a complete report on the work carried out: assessment report, future recommendations, specific points, improvements to be made, detailed debriefing upon submission of the report...
We handle everything
Ready to assist you every step of the way
Regardless of your business sector (Petrochemicals, Pharmaceutical Chemicals, Metallurgy, Gas Separation...), we meet all your needs for the preparation and supervision during unit shutdowns. We are aware that this operation remains a critical phase for your production site, which is why we assist you throughout the various stages. We always act in the interest of optimizing maintenance costs. Thanks to our experience in this field, we have gained the confidence of major international groups.
We always ensure the high quality of our interventions
What sets GR SUPERVISION apart :
- Fast processing of customer requests
- Work customization
- Total compliance with the requirements of your specifications
- Proposing relevant solutions
- Supply of quality spare parts